Originally uploaded by ikmal and only me
Biryani was brought to the Indian Subcontinent by Muslim travelers and merchants. Local variants of this dish are not only popular in South Asia but also in Arabia and within various South Asian communities in Western countries.
Malaysian Biryani Recipe
1 Chicken buillion
1 clove garlic
5 cm piece ginger
1 tbsp poppy seed
10 cashew nuts
4 tbsp butter
5 cm cinnamon stick
1 cup Onion (chopped)
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp tumeric powder
1 can of coconut milk
2 cup rice
1. Mix Chicken buillion with 2 tbsp of warm water.
2. Grind together garlic, ginger, poppy seed, cachew nuts, and almonds. Heat butter and fry cloves, and cinnamon until fragrance.
3. Then add in the grinded ingredients, curry powder, tumeric powder and chopped onions.
4. Mix the ingredient well, and then stir in the Chicken buillion and salt to taste.
5. Stir to mix and cook covered at mediem heat for 10 minutes.
6. Add in coconut milk. Mix until mixture is well blended.
7. Add in the washed rice and cook it.
8. Make sure that the rice fully absorbs the gravy, and cook rice at low heat.
The following is an Indian Chicken Biryani Video Recipe:-
Serve hot with beef/mutton/chicken curry. Enjoy! :)
Features cooking, party recipes, dining, restaurant, chinese dishes, cuisines, gastronomy