Heavy cream: 150g
Blueberry puree: 150g
Milk chocolate: 550g
Dark chocolate: 100g
- Pour a thin layer of tempered dark chocolate on a guitar sheet or parchment paper.
- Immediately place a frame on top of the liquid chocolate. Let set.
- Bring the cream, glucose, blueberry puree and butter to a boil.
- Allow to cool to a temperature of approximately 95°F.
- Add the tempered milk and dark chocolates and mix. To emulsify the mixture properly, it is best to use a hand blender.
- Immediately pour the ganache into the frame.
- Allow to cool for approximately 30 minutes.
- Use a guitar cutter to cut into desired dimensions.
- Bring the centers to room temperature before enrobing in dark chocolate.
See the original recipe at: https://www.santabarbarachocolate.com/blueberry-ganache-recipe/